To Un-Populate students from a class:
- Click on the "Populate Classes" tab.
- Select the Class from the blue drop down menu located at the top of the screen.
- Find and select the student’s name which will be listed in the “Students In Class” section on the right-hand side.
- Click the “Remove” button to "un-populate" the Student from the Class.
- If a Student is enrolled in more than one Class with the same Teacher, select the “Add/Remove Students to all Classes taught by ___” to Un-populate them from those Classes.
Note*: These steps must be repeated for each class the student is to be Un-populated from.
Un-populating Students with Grades/Attendance
If a Student has withdrawn, we recommend marking the Student "Inactive" from the Students tab. This prevents future Attendance from being added for the Student, while preserving prior Attendance/Grades.
Note*: To "Remove" Students from Class regardless, the Teacher must clear the Student’s Assignment Grades and/or Attendance first and the Administrator can override the safety feature from the Settings tab.
- Go to "Settings"
- Click on "General"
- Select the check box labeled “Temporarily allow deletion of students or classes that contain data.”
- Save Changes
This will allow you to Un-populate a Student from a Class regardless of any Grades or Attendance that has been recorded.