1. How do I record a student's visit to the office?
2. How should we record student injuries?
Creating an Injury Report is the easiest and most effect way to create a record when students visit the office for medical assistance.
To create an Injury Report:
- Click on the Students tab.
- Select the student for whom you are creating an injury report.
- Click on the Medical sub tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Exams button.
Click the "Add" button to start creating the report.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select "Office Visit". Additional fields for "Reasons for visit", "Findings", "Treatments", and "Referrals" will appear. Record details of the visit as necessary.
- Click Save.
Note: It is possible that when you try to select "Office Visit" from the Type drop-down menu, it won't appear as one of the options. If this is the case, the most likely reason is that your school's Medical coding list has been altered and you will need to contact Gradelink Support for further assistance.