1. How do I record the immunizations a student has received?
2. How should we record student immunizations?
Schools can record student immunizations using the Immunizations page.
To record an immunization:
- Click on the Students tab.
- Select the student for whom you are recording an immunization.
- Click on the Medical sub tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Immunizations button.
Click the "Add" button to get started.
- In the Immunization drop-down menu, select the appropriate immunization. If you don't see the one you are looking for, you can just type a new entry instead.
- Add Doses and Boosters as necessary.
- Click Save.