1. How do we enable grade alerts for parents?
2. How do we turn on attendance alerts?
3. How do I enable discipline alerts on the parent interface?
Gradelink gives parents and students access to three types of automatic alerts:
- Academic Alerts (also known as "Grade" Alerts)
- Attendance Alerts
- Discipline Alerts
Administrators can enable or disable these alerts in the Settings tab:
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click on the Parent/Student sub-tab
- If you would like to enable Academic or Attendance Alerts, check the appropriate boxes near the top of the page
- If you would like to enable Discipline Alerts:
- Check the box labeled Show Discipline on parent interface
- Check the box labeled Allow email notifications
- Click Save Changes