Parents can safely start and complete their child’s new enrollment application through a public computer utilizing EnrollMe’s Kiosk mode. This new feature is designed to support schools that provide parents with access to Gradelink through shared computers in school offices, libraries, or during public events, such as Open House.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Marketing tab.
3. Click on the Test EnrollMe Link.
Enable Kiosk mode by selecting “Yes” from the “Is this a public computer?” question now found on the bottom left hand of the new enrollment login/account page.
- A new account can be created at any time.
- All fields that contain user data will remain empty during a new registration to ensure privacy.
- The enrollment page will avoid using cookies to help guide users.
- All three tabs will remain present to new/existing users.