TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Is there a way to record student information other than the notes field?
2. Is there a way to mark several students with the same information?
Tags are an incredibly flexible tool that allows Administrators to record student information using customizable labels. For example, you could create a tag for every student that receives lunch at a reduced rate.
To add tags to a student's account:
- Go to the Students tab
- Select the student you would like to add tags to
- Click on the Tags box and then either select a tag from the drop-down menu that appears or type a new tag
- Click Save
Note: There is no limit to the number of tags that can be applied to a student's account.
How to Customize The Tags Dropdown Menu
- Go to Students > Admin > Settings > Coding
- Type the name of the new Tag in the yellow box and press Save