Occasionally, schools may need to record additional identification for their students beyond just the Student and Family IDs created within Gradelink. For example, schools that accept international students may wish to record Passport or Visa information. Using the Documents page, Administrators can easily record Government-issued IDs and other identification information for their students.

To do so:

  1. Go to the Students tab.
  2. Select the student who you would like to record information for
  3. Click on Documents.
  4. Check the box labeled IDs

In the Other Student IDs box, fill in the appropriate information in the field labeled "Gov issued". It's important to note that because this field is typically used to store sensitive information, all text will be hidden using symbols. You can choose to display the actual text by clicking on Show.

When you're all done, don't forget to click Save at the bottom of the page.

Note: Information recorded in the Government Issued ID field can be displayed on student transcripts. For more information, please click here.