Occasionally, an application for an existing student who was mistakenly re-enrolled as a new enrollment may get imported into the Students tab of Gradelink, causing there to be two student profiles for the student. If there is no academic or financial information in the newer student profile, you can merge the most recent information from the latest application into the existing student profile.
1. Click the Students tab.
2. Locate the student with two profiles and make a note of the student IDs (the existing student profile will have a lower number than the most recent profile created).
3. Click the newer profile
4. Click the Delete button at the bottom of the list of students.
5. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left-hand side of the page.
6. Select the application that needs to be imported to the existing student profile (a selected application will be highlighted in yellow).
7. Change the status from Approved to Started.
8. In the Link to Student (Import as reenrollment) drop-down menu, select the existing student's profile.
9. Change the Form Status to Pending for 5 seconds in order to allow Gradelink to prepare to sync the information to the student profile.
10. Change the Form Status to Approved.
11. Click the Import sub-tab at the top of the page.
12. Click the Create Import button
13. Click the Run Import button.
Note: If the student has two student profiles that both have academic and financial information, you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have Gradelink merge the two student accounts into one.