Possible Scenario:

1. A teacher needs to change a grade for a student. How do I allow him or her to do this? 

2. We accidentally concluded a class, how do we undo this?


You will need to un-conclude the class. Instructions on how to do this are below. 

1. Click on the Classes tab

2. Select the appropriate class

3. Click on the Un-Conclude button below