Default Grade Alerts allow Gradelink Administrators to ensure that parents receive academic alerts for their students even if they never set up their own custom Parent Alerts.
In order to assign default grade alerts:
1. As an Administrator, go to the Classes tab.
2. Click on the gear-shaped icon next to the Grade Scales menu.
3. Default Grade Alerts are specific to individual grade scales, so select a grade scale from the list on the right.
4. To set up alerts:
- First, enable the alert by marking the box on the left.
- Then, assign the minimum grade that will trigger the alert.
5. Click Submit Changes.
Note: Default Grade Alerts are applied at the beginning of a term. That means that if a Parent sets up academic alerts during the term, they will override the default grade alerts.