1. Is there a way to show Government IDs on the transcript in addition to regular Student IDs?
Gradelink allows Administrators to replace Student IDs on the transcript with Government-issued IDs recorded in student profiles.
To get started:
- Go to the Transcripts tab
- Click on Transcript Options
- Check the box labeled Show Student ID on transcript
- Click Save Changes.
- After, click on Manage Report Profiles.
Once Student IDs are enabled, you then need to replace them with Government-issued IDs:
- Select the Profile that your school uses when generating transcripts
- Next to the field labeled "Use Gov. ID instead of Student ID", click Edit
- Type "yes" in the blank field
- Click Save
- Click Submit Changes