Transcripts may be generated with the certifying official’s name, title and date fields already filled in, so all that is needed is the signature of the certifying official.
If your transcripts need to be certified, make sure to complete the following steps prior to printing them:
- While on the Transcript tab, click on Transcript Options
- Click the Manage Report Profiles button at the lower left.
- Select the General profile (or the profile typically used) in the upper right.
- Enter the name and title of the certifying official.
- Indicate by yes or no whether or not the date the transcript is signed should be displayed.
- Click on the Save button next to each field that has been changed.