1. Can I change the name of a term on the transcript?
2. How do I change the start or end date for a term in the transcript?
Gradelink allows Administrators to make adjustments to terms using the Transcripts tab. However, it's important to note that this only applies to transcript-only terms - terms that were created while manually adding grades to the transcript. If an Administrator would like to make adjustments to other terms, they can do so directly through the Terms tab.
To edit a transcript-only term:
- Go to the Transcripts tab
- Click on Edit Terms at the top of the page
- Select the Term that you would like to edit
- Make your changes
- Click Save Changes