Student Reports

How do I show Non-Standard Classes on the Schedule?
In addition to Standard academic type classes (Reading, Math, English), the Student Schedule report can display every class a student is populated into. ...
Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 10:32 AM
Student Advanced Schedule Report
How to view a student's schedule 1. Navigate to Administrator Reports 2. Click on the Student Schedules (Advanced) 1. You can run the ...
Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:08 PM
Attendance Lists (See Which Students are Present, Tardy, or Absent)
Quickly see all non-present students and contact information for the current day. You can filter the list to find things like, ‘tardy’, ‘excused absence’ an...
Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:48 PM
How do I run a custom attendance report?
Scenario: How do I run a custom attendance report? I need an attendance report with date ranges. Click Administrator Reports then click All Atte...
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM
How do I export the top section of the custom attendance report?
Scenario: How do I export the top section of the custom attendance report? Solution:
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:30 PM
GPA & Scores Report
Scenario: How do I get a report of all the Honor Roll students? How do I get a report for Valedictorian? Solution: The GPA & Scores Report. ...
Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 2:09 PM
Absence Grand Total (Class Attendance)
Schools that take attendance in multiple class periods can now add specific, numeric absence values to the Class based attendance. These values on each mark...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Include Student Locker on Schedule
1. Click the Settings tab, then the General sub tab (as shown below). 2. Check “Enable access to Student Locker Information” box. 3. Click Save Change...
Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 4:16 PM
How do I get an attendance history for a student?
Scenario: 1. A student is leaving the school and you need to print a report for him or her. Solution: You can run the Custom Attendance Report. 1. ...
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Deficiency Report
  How to Set Up: Navigate to the Classes Tab. Click the gear icon next to the grade scale selector. Select a Grade Scale y...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:02 PM