How to enter Grades

How to add ONLY final grades for the end of the marking period
Select a subject from the drop down menu at the top of the page. Click “Assignment Types”. Fill in the form as follows: Assignment Type Ti...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Adding a Class Curve
As a Teacher, select the GradeSheet tab on the left side of the page. Select the desired class from the blue Classes drop-down menu at the top of the pa...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:52 PM
Grading Assignments
After setting up Assignment Types and Assignments, select the GradeSheet tab on the left side of the page. This page will display a complete list of the...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:51 PM
How do I give an alternative grade to a student?
Scenario: How do I give an alternative grade to a student? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on gradesheet. 2. Select the class the student ...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:57 PM
Grading a Custom Class
As a Teacher, select the GradeSheet tab on the left side of the page. Select the desired class from the blue Classes drop-down menu at the top of the pa...
Can I add a curve to only one student?
Scenario: 1. I need to help bump a student's grade. 2. Can I give only 1 student extra credit?  Solution: There is not a way to add a curve to o...
How do I assign extra credit as a teacher?
Scenario: 1.How do I assign extra credit as a teacher? 2. I need to assign extra credit to a student(s)  3. Can I give only 1 student extra credit?  ...
Fri, May 4, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Overriding Final Grades
Gradelink does not recommend assigning an Alternative Grade as a method of “overriding” a final grade, except in the case of withdrawals, incompletes...
How do you add only a final grade?
Possible Scenario(s):  1.  2.  Solution: Select a subject from the drop down menu at the top of the page. Click “Assignment Types”. Fill in the f...
How do I add in only a final grade?
Scenario: How do I add in only a final grade? Possible Solution: 1. You will need to add an assignment type Final Grade with a weight of 100%. 2. ...
Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:39 PM