- Select the Attendance tab from the left sidebar.
- Select an attendance class from the dropdown menu at the top.
- Click the “Add Attendance” button towards the bottom.
- Everyone is marked Present by default. Check the boxes to mark students: Absent, Tardy, etc. You may also add comments if need be.
- Click the “Save Changes" button.
As soon as you take attendance it is made available to the Front Office and vice versa. You can also take attendance for a specific date using the date picker on the top left.
Note: If a student is not marked “present” for the day, a blue icon will appear on the grade-sheet next to the student’s name (as shown in the image below). If you roll-over their name, a little pop-up will display their attendance info.