- You won’t be able to remove a student from an attendance sheet if they already have records entered in. It’s a security feature so that data won’t be lost. However, there is an area in the Settings tab where you can override this security feature (which means if you turn it on you would be able to remove the student from the 1B attendance sheet even though the student has attendance records on that attendance sheet). Here’s how: Click on Settings (on the side of your screen), then click on the “General” tab at the top of your screen. Check the check box next to “temporarily allow deletion of students/classes that contain data”. Then click save.
- Now go to Populate Classes. Change the blue drop down at the top of your screen to the attendance sheet the student needs to be removed from. Highlight the student’s name from the box on the right side of the screen. Then click “Remove”. You will see a prompt asking if you’re sure! Click “OK”. Then change the blue drop down box at the top of your page to show the Attendance sheet the student needs to be added into. In the list of students on the left find the student’s name. Then click to highlight the student’s name and click the grey “Add” button in the middle of the screen.
- Now go to your attendance tab. You will need to manually add attendance records for that particular student to their new attendance sheet.
- Click in the Date box to change it to the first day that you need to add in attendance records. You will see the attendance sheet for that day pop up, but the student’s name will not be listed. Click the grey “Add Attendance for New Students” button at the bottom of the page. Now the student’s name will appear and they will be marked present by default. Make any necessary changes. Click save.
- Now change the date to the next day. Repeat the process of click “Add Attendance for new students” for each day.
How to Switch Attendance Sheets Mid Term Print
Modified on: Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.