1. A School would like to make Numbered Comments visible on Report Cards
Gradelink provides a variety of methods for including Numbered Comments on Report Cards depending on which Report Card Template(s) you are using.
If you are using the Multi-Term or Multi-Term Two Column templates, enabling Numbered Comments is simple:
- Go to the Administrator Reports tab
- Click on the appropriate Report Card button
- On the Report Card generation page, open the Report Card Options menu and check the box labeled Show Numbered Comments
- Click Save Profile Settings
- Click Submit to generate the report card
If you are using the Legal-Landscape template, the process is exactly the same, but it's important to note that the Numbered Comments 'Legend' (that is, the actual text of each comment) will appear regardless of whether or not the setting is active.
If you are using any other template (Letter-Landscape 1 or 2, Tri-fold 1, 2, or 3), you will have to manually add your Numbered Comments to Report Cards using custom HTML. If this is the case, please contact Gradelink Support for assistance.