Troubleshooting

How do I change the name of a Class on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. I need to change the title of a class on the report card. Solution: The easiest way to change a class name on the report card is to updat...
Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 2:24 PM
How do I change the order in which Classes appear on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. I need to change the order of classes on my report cards. How do I do this? 2. Is there a way I can change the order of the classes on the re...
Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 2:26 PM
Can Assignments be printed on the Report Card?
Possible Scenario: 1.  We want to add the assignment types as Sub-Grades on the report Card.  Can we do it? 2.  Can Assignments be printed on the Report C...
Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 2:27 PM
How do I add a watermark or logo to my Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How do I change the watermark? 2. How do I add a watermark? 3. How do I add a new school logo? Solution: Including graphics such as a w...
Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 3:54 PM
Why is one of the graphics on our Report Card missing?
Scenario: 1. Our report card header is missing, what do we do? 2. Why isn't our school's logo showing up? Solution: In certain cases, graphic...
Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 4:03 PM
How do I fix duplicated Classes on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. A class is appearing multiple times on the Report Card when it shouldn't be. Solution: There are several common mistakes that Adminis...
Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 10:35 AM
How do I change our school's address or phone number on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How do we change our address on our report cards? 2. How do we change our phone number on our report cards? 3. How do I change the phone num...
Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 3:52 PM
How do I add the salutation on the report card?
Scenario: How do I add the salutation on the report card? Solution: You will need to add the salutation to the staff members profile on the Staff tab....
Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 1:19 PM
How do I adjust the Column Break on Report Cards?
Scenario: 1. How do I adjust the column break? 2. There is a super long column on my report card, how do I fix this? Solution: If you have a report c...
Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 12:18 PM
How do I show Numbered Comments on the Report Card?
Possible Scenario: 1. A School would like to make Numbered Comments visible on Report Cards Solution: Gradelink provides a variety of methods for incl...
Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 1:54 PM