How to enter Grades

Grading Assignments
To grade an assignment: 1. Select the GradeSheet tab on the left side of the page. 2. Select the Grade button below the title of the assignment you...
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Assigning a Grade Code
1. As a Teacher, click the GradeSheet tab on the left sidebar. 2. Find the assignment you’d like to assign a Grade Code to and click the Grade...
Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 5:45 AM
Assigning an Alternative Grade
Scenario: How do I give an alternative grade to a student? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on gradesheet. 2. Select the class the student ...
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 3:22 PM
How to add Final Grades
Some schools choose to avoid using Assignments and instead simply enter a single "Final Grade" for each academic term. If you would like to g...
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 3:26 PM
Adjusting Final Grades
Gradelink does not recommend assigning an Alternative Grade as a method of “overriding” a final grade, except in the case of withdrawals, incompletes...
Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Grading a Custom Class
Entering grades for Custom Classes is slightly different from entering grades for Standard Classes. When entering grades for a Custom Class, you won...
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:04 PM
How do I assign Extra Credit as a Teacher?
Scenario: 1. How do I assign extra credit as a teacher? 2. I need to assign extra credit to a student. 3. Can I give only 1 student extra credit?  So...
Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 10:51 AM
Adding a Class Curve
As a Teacher, select the GradeSheet tab on the left side of the page. Select the desired class from the blue Classes drop-down menu at the top of the page...
Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 12:30 PM