Classes

Classes Overview
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 10:55 AM
Creating or Editing a Class
Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. Enter a “Class Title". This title is for internal use and will only be displayed to Teachers and Admi...
Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 3:11 PM
Changing Units/Credits
After setting the default Unit/Credit weight via your General Settings, every new class that you set up will automatically fill in that Unit/Credit value. F...
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 2:30 PM
Applying a Grade Scale to a Class
1. Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar, and select the class to which the grade scale will be assigned. 2. Click on the Grade Scale drop-down menu a...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Copying an Individual Class
Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. Select the class that you would like to make a copy of from the list on the right and click the Duplicate...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:51 PM
Volunteer Coaches
If you have volunteer coaches, who you don’t want to have access to any student records other than eligibility, we have a solution for you. Create ...
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 8:46 AM
Analyzing Classes
Any discrepancies in Classes between Terms can create a number of issues when generating reports.  In order to make this process as smooth as possible, Gr...
Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 3:32 AM
Custom Units/Credits
If you would like to utilize a Unit/Credit weight value that doesn’t appear in Gradelink’s default drop-down menu options, you can “Custom Units/Credit...
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:33 PM
How do I delete a class?
Scenario: How do I delete a class? Solution: 1. Click on the classes tab. 2. Select the correct term that has the class that you want to delete...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:56 PM
As a teacher, I am not able to access my classes, what should I do?
Possible Scenario: 1.  I can't find my class I am supposed to teach when I log in. 2.  I am in GradeSheet and I can't see my classes. Solution...
Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 9:56 AM