Troubleshooting

How do I change the Numbered Comments legend on the Report Card?
Scenarios: 1. Our number comments need to be changed, how do I change it? 2. How do we change the numbered comments? Solution: Numbered comments are ...
Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 3:37 PM
How do I show Term Comments on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How can we display term comments on our report cards? Solution: Click Administrator Reports  Click on the appropriate Report Card butto...
Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:35 AM
How do I show Effort/Class Category on the Report Card?
Open the Report Card Options menu Check the box labeled Show [class category] (this setting may have been renamed for your school, so pay close attention ...
Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:48 AM
How do I correct the Grade Scale for a Class on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. A class is displaying grades using the wrong grade scale, how do I fix this? 2. The grade scale that appears on the report card is incorrect,...
Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM
How do I show Year Average Grade on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How do I add a year average grade to the report card? 2. My report card is missing the year end grade. Solution: To include a Year Avera...
Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM
How do I change the Principal's name on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How do I change the principal's name on the report card? Solution: In most cases, the Principal's name that appears on the Report...
Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:10 AM
How do I show a Teacher's name on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. On our report card we would like to add a teacher's name.  2. A Teacher's name is incorrect on the report card. 3. A teacher's n...
Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:34 PM
How do I adjust a Student's Grade Level on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. A student has the incorrect grade level on the report card, how do I fix it?   Solution: The most common reason that a student's report...
Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:10 PM
How do I show Attendance Percentages on the Report Card?
Scenario: 1. How do we add attendance percentages on the report card? Solution: The Multi-Term and Multi-Term 2 Column report card templates can displ...
Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 2:02 PM
Why are my classes showing outdated information on the Report Card?
Possible Scenarios: 1. I just updated term comments and it is not reflecting on the report card? 2. The grades on the report card don't match the grad...
Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:00 PM